Mobile Developer (m/f/d)
Thanks for taking a look at the job description for Mobile Developer! We are looking for an ambitious individual to join our product team for Bliq Ride.
What is Bliq?
People and goods move inefficiently today because actionable information is missing. At Bliq, we leverage data from 24M connected vehicles and Computer Vision on the Edge to build the world’s most advanced street-level sensor network. Our mission is to become the leading provider of street level data.
Join our open-minded, diverse and international team. We value teamwork, entrepreneurial spirit and technology!
What will I be doing?
- Implement cutting-edge features according to customer requirements and product road map.
- Develop, deploy and maintain Android and iOS Apps.
- Drive key technological decisions around frameworks, system architecture and requirements.
What sort of person are we looking for?
- You have experience in Android and iOS development.
- You preferably have experience in Flutter.
- You have profound knowledge of English and optionally German.
- You have excellent verbal communication skills.
- You have a self-motivated attitude and attention to detail.
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience that’s demonstrable (e.g. through open-source contributions etc.)
What do we offer in return?
As a member of the Bliq team, you’ll have access to:
- Working with a team of motivated entrepreneurial colleagues, helping you achieve the best you can.
- A culture that celebrates success, reliability and building a great community.
- an open minded and fun work environment.
- Possibility to quickly take over responsibility for own projects.
- Truly unique work environment in Berlin’s leading space for mobility companies,The Drivery
- Flexible working hours
- Home office option
- A bunch of other great benefits, like a free gym membership, free drinks and snacks, fun team events, biweekly free lunches, and more…
Note: This role can not be performed remotely, please apply only if you are in Berlin or are willing to move to Berlin. No recruiters, headhunters, outsourcers or agencies.